G'day!

I have about 30 years involvement in biogas, and how the web has changed. In the early days I set up a "Beginners Guide to (or Tour of) Biogas", then some years later a Biogas Wiki at wikispaces.com. I am now retired, but don't seem to have a lot of time for things like biogas although it is still an interest.

HOOROO

Paul Harris

Forums: 

Hello,

Welcome to the forum. I am happy to see your still interested in something you have done for 30 years. I hope you can share your knowledge and experiences with us. On what level did you got involved with biogas (home scale, small/large commercial...)?

Gr.

Shirokuma

Initially I was repairing/altering/operating a 60 cubic metre CFST piggery waste digester and became a bit interested in modeling, then started getting to the 200 litre poly plug flow digester design as an introduction (for others).

I really like the quote attributed to Albert Einstein "Things should be as simple as possible, but no simpler!" and the KISS principle - Keep It Simple Stupid!

totally agree. A friend of mine, a German engineer, once said it with his own words: "It is easy to build a machine, making it simple is difficult".

www.chaseandsnow.com - websites & marketing