1) 129 gallon Fiberglass tank (recycling a sand filter tank). Concentric pipe baffles, internally, and coiled tubing Acid-phase, around the tank. Elevated inlet, inlet and outlet valved, for increased gas pressure through the system. Extra valves to cut-off gas line and bleed pressure, for feeding, then re-pressurize once inlet and outlet valves are closed. Net tank and acid-phase volume should be ~ 180 gallons With approximate inflow of 5 gallons per day, of mixed livestock manure.
2) Gas storage to be determined.
3) Phase II will be determined at a later date...
Ultimately, the goal is to have a small, practical, minimum-cost system.
$60 for the tank
- in progress
DIY or Commercial:
- Other (please list in comments)
Primary use state:
- Needs work
- Other (please inform us in comments)